Since life is still not normal, I haven’t been able to get myself to write a normal Wednesday post. Instead, I want this to be one that is helpful to all of you. Last week, it was a roundup of many of the posts written by women about COVID-19 and the impending recession.
This week, I’ve decided to do something different again, and I’m listing out the Instagram accounts where women have been sharing great information during this scary time – specifically how to manage your investments, save money, and make smart choices to plan for the future during such uncertainty.
Women’s Personal Finance Wednesdays – Instagram Money Edition
- Amanda Holden Educating Womxn to Build Wealth
- Berna – Financial Hype Woman Finance is hella male & hella pale. Enter: Me.
- Boss Girl Millionaire Crush Debt. Save. Invest. Get Rich. Give.
- Bravely Events, tools + community at the intersection of finance and feminism. We help you get better with money.
- Debt Free in Sunny CA Inspiring debt free living, founder of the #debtfreecommunity on Instagram
- Finesse Finance French Minimalist to save, no debt, INVEST!!
- Her First 100k Saved $100,000 @ 25. Make, keep + grow your money
- Mixed Up Money Judgement-free finance
- Modern FImily Helping other families and individuals reach financial independence
- Our Next Life Use $ for good. Retired early @ 38.
- Smart Money Mamas Helping moms find their financial confidence so they can live their best lives and give the next generation the money knowledge we wish we had.
- The Fioneers #SlowFI Enthusiasts. Focus on the journey.
Who are your favorite women talking all things money on Instagram? Especially right now, having some clear leadership on how to deal with your money is so important. If I’ve missed one of your favorites, let me know in the comments!